Old Mutual Kenya Corporate offers business solutions in the form of Group Life Assurance, Asset Management and an Umbrella Scheme. Our Group Employee Benefit plans are well established to offer employees and their beneficiaries compensation in the event of disability and death respectively. Old Mutual Asset Management Kenya has an admirable track record of excellent investment performance whilst at the same time offering clients international exposure through a network of global operations. OLD MUTUAL UMBRELLA SCHEME enables small and medium-sized companies (SMEs) to offer retirement benefits to their employees without worrying about the operational and governance aspects of the scheme, thereby enabling them to focus on their core business.
- Life assurance that pays out a lump sum to your dependants.
- Disability cover that pays out should you become disabled.
- HIV/Aids cover without exclusions for your employees.
- Active, disciplined investment process, underpinned by incisive research
- Committed to delivering superior investment performance.
- Offer our clients global best practices and world class technology.
- Enables SMEs to provide retirement benefits to their employees.
- Promotes efficiency through cost sharing on service providers.
- Enables higher degree of diversification of the members' investments.
- Securities trading company licensed to facilitate trading on NSE.
- Fact-based research is key driver of our investment decisions.
- Individual and institutional brokerage and trading servcies on offer.